Maternity Homes
Carried to Full Term, Haymarket, VA

Phone: (571)445-0373 | carriedtofullterm.com


Mary’s Shelter, Fredericksburg, VA

Phone: (540) 623-5778 | marysshelterva.org


New Eve Ministries, Winchester, VA

Phone: (540) 450 – 0775 | neweveministries.com


Paul Stefan Home, Unionville, VA

Phone: 540-854-2300 | paulstefanhome.org


Transitional Housing
St. Margaret of Cortona Family Transitional Housing, Woodbridge, VA

Phone: (703) 910-4845 | ccda.net/programs_housing.php

St. Margaret of Cortona Family Transitional Housing, part of Catholic Charities, provides a place for families to stay while they get back on their feet. To be eligible you must fulfill all of the following criteria: residing at a shelter or safe house, a family consisting of one parent with children or both (wed) parents with children,  be able to provide proof of bank account or the ability to bank, undergo a Background Check and be clear of any sexual or violent crimes, have or be willing to get a General Education Degree, work a full-time job,  be able to show a proof of employment, and be clear of any substance abuse or in counseling to eliminate it.


Transitional Housing Barn, Inc., Bristow, VA

Phone: (703) 369–1325 | www.barninc.org

To be eligible to receive housing from Barn, Inc. you must be at least 19 years or older, be pregnant or have physical custody of at least one child, and be either homeless (such as living in a car, on the street, or other housing which has been deemed unsuitable for human habitation), living in a shelter, living in a transitional housing program approaching your exit date, or facing eviction within seven days.



Other Housing
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Nation Wide

Phone: 1-804-726-7385 | tanf-benefits.com

TANF is a government-run program which helps provide women and families in need with the financial assistance that can be used for food, housing, clothing, and medication.


U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) – Renting, Nation Wide


HUD offers affordable housing and housing subsidiaries for families in need. (SFLA Recommended)